This week, I did it! The weekly report is out on time again 🎉️! It is a bit on the shorter side, because I’ve been really busy with course work for university and administrative tasks for the Stewardship SIG.
I updated the Syncthing package for fedora to the latest version,
features a few bug-fixes, and introduces some new features - for example,
support for TLS 1.3.
|syncthing||1.1.1||1.fc31, 1.fc30, 1.fc29, 1.fc28||1.1.0 → 1.1.1|
Again this week, I pushed updates for two of my ruby gem packages to fedora.
Both the latest versions of the packages for
feature only minor changes and / or fixes.
|rubygem-jekyll-feed||0.12.1||1.fc31, 1.fc30, 1.fc29, 1.fc28||0.12.0 → 0.12.1|
|rubygem-jekyll-toc||0.12.0||1.fc31, 1.fc30, 1.fc29, 1.fc28||0.11.0 → 0.12.0|
I updated the fedora packaging for the Sequeler SQL client to the latest version, which brings improvements around the pagination of results for queries that return a lot of data.
|sequeler||0.6.9||1.fc31, 1.fc30, 1.fc29||0.6.8 → 0.6.9|
The latest version of the Display plug for Switchboard is also on its way to the fedora repositories. It features more robust handling of DPI changes and minor user interface enhancements.
|switchboard-plug-display||2.1.7||1.fc31, 1.fc30, 1.fc29, 1.fc28||2.1.6 → 2.1.7|
Stewardship SIG packages
As mentioned last week, I’ve founded a new Special Interest Group (SIG) for
fedora. This week, I started looking into fixing some issues with the packages
that we are maintaining. The first task was an easy one - bringing the
mchange-commons Java package up to date again after it had failed to build
since fedora 29 (due to the usage of the unversioned
python command during its
|mchange-commons||0.2.11||8.fc31, 8.fc30, 7.fc29||fixed FTBFS for f29+|